Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is why I'm addicted to Dream High...

High school would have been so much more awesome if there were singing showdowns like this all the time. I am going to use the word love here because I LOVED this scene, the execution was spot on.

Dream High Episode 4 Singing Battle: Last Concert-Samdong vs. Jason:

YT Cr: SuperGina1990

A country bumpkin/singing prodigy who can sing songs without ever having heard it before? OUTRAGEOUS! But I LIKE LIKE LIKE!

Although the storyline seems quite predictable, the characters are interesting as they are nuanced stereotypes.I enjoy the fact that the heroine Go Hyemi has two evenly matched love interests, they are both sweet boys whereas in typical Kdramas there is always one suitor that is super controlling or psycho which makes it obvious that he is the baddie or the one that will not get the girl. Right now it is still unclear who will get the girl and my heart is doing tug of wars whenever Hyemi appears with Samdong or Jingook. I don't even think I can even choose which couple to ship!

Can you tell how addicted I am 4 episodes in?

No comments:

Post a Comment