Monday, January 3, 2011

[Product Review] Pink!!




I figured that now is the best time, more than ever to have pink hair.
It isn't a full head of pink but a peek-a-boo pink layer. I can't imagine myself rockin` pink hair when I am older (only Rachel McAdams can pull that off) and never had the balls to do it in high school, so it was now while I'm still twenty or never. I was planning on doing it for awhile but was waiting for my blonde to grow out.


I used Wild semi-permanent hair dye in fuchsia on my blonde. The bottle was only $8 from the Beauty Supply Outlet and only works on light hair. Well worth the price as the colour is rich, vibrant and the product is easy to use. I originally wanted a sandy pink colour but the fuchsia is fading into a nice light pink after washing my hair a few times. I kept the dye in my hair for about half an hour but if I had kept it in for less, it probably would have came out a light pink rather than fuchsia. Apparently the product will colour your hands, so it's smart to wear gloves and a shirt you don't want to ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment