Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

Can. Not. Believe. We are heading into 2011!

As my younger brother said the other day regarding my age, "the years are fleeting."

I am not doing anything significant to ring in the New Year but I hope to make this a great year.

I know New Years Resolutions die fast, but here are some of my goals:
1. Be more aware of my finances. I am going to put away (into a high interest savings account) at least 10% of the money I make in a week. I am also going to use a planner or diary notebook and staple receipts and write down expenses that I incur on a daily basis.
2. Stop swearing so much. I spew bad words like a pirate.
3. Challenge myself more. I have realized that as ambitious as I feel that I am, I do not set enough goals. This has hindered my growth as a person and I feel like I have not developed as much as I would have liked to over the past year. Goal setting and keeping is a must for 2011.
4. Keep up with my blog and keep my postings varied.

Do you have any New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment