Monday, February 14, 2011

Victoria's Secret Bikinis

I am SO fricken excited to be getting out of the country in a week! This is what is getting me past the stress of work, assignments and midterms this week! I am a light sleeper but the past 2 nights I have been dozing off while sitting upright at my desk.

Hopefully my Victoria's Secret bikinis come in on time! It's kind of incongruous to have snowflakes falling on the same page as ladies in bikinis, but oh well!

Of course all of the ones I wanted were out of stock or do not go on sale until March but I found some mix and match parts that I liked.



Bandeaus: $24USD (left) vs. $38USD (right)

I purchased the plain white bandeau top and will probably go to Value Village or Ardenes to buy a cheap yet cute broach to spruce the bandeau up. This way, I can wear the bandeau plainly or add different gems onto it. I also bought the matching white bottoms so that I can use them with the Ombre printed bandeau pictured below because I dislike the matching bottoms.




The necklace is a bold pop of colour. Originally, I was going to purchase cobalt blue bottoms but I thought it would be too heavy of a colour to go along with the busy top.



I bought the pink bottoms to this set which I will use with the white bandeau. I really like the scalloped stitching.



I was hesitant at purchasing this swimsuit because the top looks like a bra but I adore the bottoms. Plus, it's polka dotty!

I just need to find a big floppy hat, a beach bag and perhaps some cheap sunglasses. Oh! And make tie dye shirts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment