Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cliche: Don't live life with regrets.

Today, I have come to realize that I do not dwell on things. This can be a good and a bad thing. I do hold grudges in extreme situations but usually, I let things go easily...very easily.


The cliche of living life with no regrets is total BS. It's okay to live life with regrets and it's okay to make mistakes and wish you had never made them in the first place. Yes, you do learn from your mistakes which is key...but it would have been better if you had known not do to the wrong thing in the first place. So, it's okay to live life with regrets. Just don't dwell on them.


As for myself, although I don't dwell on regrets, I think I let go of people too easily and should put more effort and thought into new relationships in my personal life. Time for some personal growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment