Thursday, April 7, 2011

Textile Elizabeth & James

An Olsen sighting on April 5th to celebrate their new Textile Elizabeth & James line.

mary kate ashley olsen textile 01

I'm going to use the word love here because I LOVE Ashley's jeans. The way they fit and hug her hips is perfect. I am really picky about washes, but this light wash is great for spring and Ashley's outfit is just so cutesy. The Olsen twins are petite like me so I am thinking these jeans will fit me perfectly! :)


mary kate ashley olsen textile 04
L-R: Nicole Richie, Ashley Olsen, Emma Roberts

I figured that Ashley's jeans would be from the Textile Elizabeth & James line. It's a pair of Iggy Skinny Jeans in a wash of Glory Days. It retails for about $195.00CAD on ShopBop with free shipping in 3 days. I am thinking of splurging already!

Source: JustJared, ShopBop

1 comment:

  1. you should check out their The Row collection too!! its sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete